Sunday, September 30, 2007
it feels like i need to be reminded againof why and what i do.and what leads on.enjoying the very presence of time and moments.m wanting to reflect different parts of my life.my crazy mondays to sundays.how do i even cultivate my working lifemy walk with God.of the different ministry folds that there are.i know m soak in with blessings.soaked in with His love.but i just want to sing this to you, the I AM!draw me close to youbring me back to you.you are all i want.you are all i ever needed.you are all i want.help me know you are near
|chunnie.poh| 8:19 PM|
Thursday, September 27, 2007
and today.i just felt like cooking! n cooking...tau yu bak and beef rendang and beef brisket!!!!went to vic market for lunch.being such an aunty person!!!i draag steve and went for a quick look around!!!cheap meats and the urge of cooking!!its all on the stove. stewing, simmering and boiling!!!
|chunnie.poh| 3:24 PM|
Thursday, September 20, 2007
know what.cold milk n cereals are good when you are stressed n upset.cooking and baking and cleaning is a good therapy too.
|chunnie.poh| 10:08 PM|
Friday, September 14, 2007
|chunnie.poh| 5:50 PM|
- thank you for the past decade of our friendship, though we are like 7500 miles apart, i love you lots and thank you for the many moments of celebrating our lifes together.m looking forward to our journeys of life together.
- what can i say!!! you amaze me.. you are the last piece of puzzle that fit perfectly into my life... i love you lots. you are a God-sent..
- thank you for all the love, the concerns, the word and prayer, the disciplines that you have grown me into.. you are an amazing women.. i love spending time with you..love bringing you to the newest breakfast place i find out about
- thank you for bringing me up, nurturing me to become the person i am.
- for being that inspiration to my life about giving..
- you!!!! i always love you for who you are even though i sometimes say i dont,call you all sorts of funny names..i miss calling you and talking about the 125038273785 gossips of you and your life.your company people =)))
- though i cant meet up with you as much as both of us want!!! you are always in my prayers.thank you for the timeless amount of advices, listening ears, your generousity towards me!!!
- thank God for a such an unique friendship, over the phone, not that often we talk, but whenever we sms or call, it always brings back to the good old times.
- thank you for being so supportive of whatever things i do. you always just gives a thumbs up, often you question me back, your silence sometimes means so much.. be back in dec.
- thank you for being who you are.
- i wished i could be home with you always. your stories of your life always brings joy to mine.
- thank you for being that friend that i thought i never had, your hand never ceased to be there.i pray that you will flourish in His image.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
she n he reminds me of always what i do and why i do.
he-comes in on monday and thursday. he have the cutest cuddles ever.and when he calls for you to pick him up.. just his eyes..=)))
and he comes in on tuesday- he must be the cutest greek baby and talks to me in greeek.
she- comes in on wed and friday. she have the cutest cutest smiles and eyes ever. and prettiest girlie toddler.
sometimes you feel like a popular star, walking into that room, and you have all these little ones coming up to give you hi's and cuddles. and sometimes you stumble into a couple of shy ones, who called your name and then hide away and wants you to go up to them to say hi.
im reminded each day of Your next generation. the little things which seem so small but yet big.
im reminded to give and bless them abundantly with words of affirmation, affections, touch, kisses and cuddles......
*m glad its friday tomorrow.=)draw me close to you.never let me go.i lay it all down again.to hear you say im your friendyou are my desire..no one else will do.cause nothing else can take your place.to feel the warmth of your embracehelp me find a waybring me back to you.
|chunnie.poh| 6:45 PM|
Sunday, September 09, 2007
for you babe!! =)
bring smiles back to canberra.
thanks for everything=))
be praying heaps n heaps for you.
n i love you lots.
|chunnie.poh| 10:23 PM|
|chunnie.poh| 10:12 PM|
Sunday, September 02, 2007
saturday mornings for me is like time to myself.
woke up at 730am.yesterday.
read my bible.
and on my laptop and came across my final year project.
my mini "thesis" or research.
i read through it again...
i wrote about positive talks with children.
it really encourage me as i read it.
i felt so refresh cause i felt that i was losing one end of what it means to be the positive encourgaging teacher again.
i love it.=) and well after the many of hours spend on writing that up last year of what i believed in..............
its good isnt it.=)
girlie breakkkie at gingerlily was awesome.
the place was nice. food was really fine.. and the sun was out.
it makes all the difference
thanks SL for jus taking time out and hearing and sharing excitement!!!
m so in awe of what God is doing and inter-twining in our lives.
blessed week everyone.
|chunnie.poh| 5:07 PM|